Job opportunitiesAll vacancies
Executive Search Consultant
As undisputed experts in Life Sciences recruitment, we are hiring a new team member within our HR One Group family.
Are you eager to make a difference? Are you willing to go the-extra-mile?
We focus on life science recruitment, for world class, local and global organizations hiring highly-specialized, scientific/managerial talent.
As we cherish every single person, we spare no effort to guide each candidate along his/her career path, respecting individual choices.
Understanding the challenges of the organizations we recruit for, we are sure to deliver quality, within correct time frames for each assignment.
As entrepreneurs we believe that "you are only as good as your last placement".
So be part of this entrepreneurial environment where you can make a difference every single day.
With its headquarters in Leuven, our team members are working with first class companies; affiliates of large pharmaceutical companies, headquarters as well as large manufacturing plants in life sciences. Moreover we work with start-ups and scale-ups for C-Level and expert recruitment.
As Executive Search Consultant you are responsible for the A to Z management of challenging recruitment projects for a dedicated client-portfolio.
You work with client companies, building long-term partnerships.
- While understanding the client’s recruitment needs and challenges, you offer a wide variety of services such as confidential direct search assignments, competitive position & salary benchmarking and consultancy services.
- Through attracting, screening and assessing suitable candidates by using social media, one-to-one networking, confidential direct search methods and strong referrals, you are able to build a strong candidate platform, in order to excel in successful placements.
- The role involves a diplomatic approach to individuals and organizations and a genuine interest in people.
- You have natural stamina and persistence to perform efficiently and successfully the entire recruitment process, implying regular feedback to clients, flexibility in work schedules and adhering to a methodically planned recruitment process.
- A true interest in the Life Sciences industry is essential in order to perform successfully in this role. Regular site visits of labs, manufacturing plants and presence at job fairs, international conferences and trade shows are part of the role.
- Building relationships with clients.
- Developing a good understanding of client companies, their industry, and their work culture and environment.
- Using social media to advertise positions, attract candidates and build relationships
- Direct search - identifying and approaching suitable candidates
- Using candidate databases to find the right person for the client’s vacancy.
- Receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews and creating a shortlist of candidates.
- Requesting references and checking the suitability of applicants before submitting their details to the client.
- Briefing the candidate about the responsibilities, salary and benefits of the job in question.
- Writing an extensive interview report with focus on personality, professional expertise and motivation for a career shift
- Preparing short lists and correspondence to forward to clients in respect of suitable applicants.
- Organizing interviews for candidates as requested by the client.
- Informing candidates about the results of their interviews.
- Negotiating salary & compensation packages in finalizing employment contracts between client and candidates.
- Following up of the hired candidate in his new environment.
SKILLS AND PERSONALITY
- Master’s degree in HR, Psychology, Communication, Economics, Languages
- Fluent in Dutch, English and French
- You are a networker who loves to work & connect
- You have an eye for detail and sense of quality
- You are mature & autonomous and driven by a can-do attitude
- You are a team player with strong communication skills; you are open, transparent and fun to work with
- Be part of the most vibrant and dedicated team in Life Sciences Recruitment, working for leading international pharmaceutical, biotech and medical devices companies.
- Challenging searches in different fields of expertise, being able to work on all levels in an organization.