Job opportunitiesAll vacancies
Business Development Manager
A global company with more than 40 nationalities working together daily all over the world. The company is a fast-growing company with tremendous ambitions to be the world’s most famous brands ‘’go-to partner’’ for all information on environmental, health and safety compliance!
As part an highly dynamic team, our client offer:
- A competitive salary package & benefits in line with the location you will work from.
- Flexibility, work/life balance, a fast-paced and driven environment.
- A position with room to drive performance improvements, supported by clear objectives and a pursuit for overall excellence.
- The opportunity to be part of a thoughtful business development strategy
- Accountability and innovation
- You will be part of an fantastic international Sales Team !
WHO ARE YOU?
Currently, our client seeks an experienced sales professional with previous experience selling professional service offerings to large corporations to help grow their client base with multinational companies.
The right individual for this role will have a successful track record of creating and building business relationships with executive sponsors at the Director or VP level, experience with consultative & solution selling practices, and selling intangible rather than tangible products. This role is responsible for developing sales with new clients.
The role is a largely independent business development role for a sales professional with a high degree of business maturity.
The company will provide training, mentoring and support on our services and value proposition.
WHAT WOULD BE YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES?
- Develop and execute sales plans and strategies for the territory, in coordination with the Global Head of Business Development
- Manage the sales process from prospecting to qualification through contract close through diligent follow up on prospective accounts
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with prospective clients within the territory in our target markets
- Create demand and continuously seek out opportunities to market and sell the products
- Independently calls on mid to senior level executives to generate sales of the company’s catalog information services.
- Develops and manages a pipeline of qualified opportunities
- Provide the Global Head of Business Development with visibility on the sales pipeline and forecasted revenue
- Assesses client’s needs & writes effective sales proposals
- Develop, maintain and leverage your personal and corporate network to create sales opportunities
- Attend and participate at industry conferences and events
- Identify and develop relationships with strategic partners as necessary
SKILLS AND PERSONALITY
- Minimum 5-7 years of enterprise solution sales experience in Business-to-Business consulting / solution selling with a professional services firm. Data, legal, engineering, consulting or environmental industries preferred. Industry sales experience is an asset
- Proven experience selling to executive level
- Self-starter: working remotely, the ability to work independently is fundamental
- Team player: ability to work on a team in a collaborative environment, sharing information and best practices
- Must understand pipeline management, CRM and forecasting principles
- Strong consultative sales and solution selling skills. Expert listening and needs analysis/diagnosis skills. Excellent oral and written communication skills and outstanding presentation skills
- Native language: English. Multi-lingual is an asset