Job opportunitiesAll vacancies
Validation & Test Engineer
The company is a proud group of 40 engineers, scientists & enthusiasts who create innovative CMOS image sensor solutions. By means of our custom designed image sensors engineering work, we provide our customers with a strong competitive advantage, differentiating from standard offerings.
Our activities include custom image sensor design, manufacture, assembly, and characterization. We are the originator of many novel concepts and patents. Our teams take on challenges to push the boundaries of the state-of-the-art CMOS image sensor circuits & technologies.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
As expert in a multi-disciplinary team, you will contribute to the development & production of new CMOS image sensors through characterization and qualification of image sensor devices.
We welcome you to help shape our chararacterization methodology and grow the team expertise. Your main responsibilities include:
- electro-optical image sensor characterization
- functional validation of new designs & processes
- development of new test methods and systems
- lead technical discussions with world-leading customers
- authoring technical documentation
You are committed from project aqcuisition to product delivery to our customer through daily interaction with the system, design and project team.
- Master in (Micro-)Electronics Engineering, or equivalent by experience
- 5-10 years experience in semiconductor testing and CMOS technology
- Expertise in characterization & qualification methodology and equipment
- Solid scripting and programming skills
- Creative thinking, an analytical mindset, and pragmatic problem-solving skills
- Effective communication skills: you tailor your message to your audience so you are heard and the right actions are taken.
WHAT THE COMPANY OFFERS
- A competitive compensation & benefits package
- A competitive & international context of world-leading companies
- A technological playground within a multi-cultural team of experts
- A continuous focus on learning at platforms
A flexible & pragmatic environment with attention to teamwork and work-life balance