- Reporting to Country Communications and Patient Engagement Head, joint and integrated execution of commercial
C&E priorities (Oncology, Pharma)
- Lead IM communications, incl. market and environment shaping, support GTx and NTO communications.
- Serve as strategic advisor to the IM leadership teams
- Country relevant pipeline, milestone and trial communications based on knowledge of data, insights, and the external environment
- Lead product related, local issue management (proactive / reactive)
- Collaborate with portfolio comms teams/agencies on major medical congresses, milestones.
- Collaborate with Patient Engagement team members to ensure coordination
- Communicate clear region/country IM communication strategies (based on global strategy and based on country priorities) and ensure that it is reflected in the country organization, in order to protect and enhance Novartis business and reputation.
- Manage the establishment, development and coordination of communication plans (including crisis-management plans and change communication plans) in-line with country and global strategic goals, and desired market position for key brands.
- Manage communication matters relating the portfolio and franchises /therapeutic areas or lead the implementation of projects. 4. Manage day-to-day strategic and operational business matters for client group and present clients with relevant decisions, including guidance within own area(s) of expertise OR supports the customer groups in all communication issues.
- Develop and manage all country media events, (i.e.: press releases, conferences, speeches, interviews, and special programs on the TV, radio and internet).
- Manage the implementation of country communication policies and processes to ensure consistency of Novartis brand and market position in external communications.
REPORTS & KPIs
- Launch Excellence
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential material with discretion and professionalism
- Act as strategic communications advisor to scientific and business leaders and collaborating with associates across all levels within the organization.
- Master Degree (e.g. MSc) / University Diploma or equivalent
- Experience with Operations management and execution, cross cultural experience, project management, functional breadth, collaborating across boundaries
- Being resilient, interpersonal savvy, project excellence, operational excellence, digital & tech savvy, business mindset, stakeholder engagement
- Content strategy, develop and manage executive voice, change management, marketing communications / brand and corporate communications, execution of issues / crisis communications programs, communication impact/effectiveness measurement
Minimum 5 years
Dutch, English, French