Job opportunitiesAll vacancies
Scientific Lead Cell and Gene Modalities
For an independent laboratory group active in drug development and medical analytics, we are searching for a Scientific Lead Cell and Gene Modalities. The company supports ambitious small- and mid-size as well as large and established drug companies worldwide by providing analytical solutions in the field of drug characterization and release and stability in a GMP certified environment from pre-clinical development, through clinical phases I, II, III to products on the market.
Their portfolio encompasses a broad range of modalities from small molecules over Biologics and Cell and Gene products.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- As a scientific lead, you are involved in the further elaboration of the analytical/scientific strategy within the company
- You are responsible for defining (knowledge) GAP’s in the organization and making the resulting action plan
- You are responsible for managing, developing, and coaching a team of scientists dedicated to cell and gene products
- You lead the development and implementation of new analytical methodologies.
- You translate complex customer questions into analytical solutions in order to support their customers in their drug development
- You ensure that the activities are carried out according to the established quality standards
- You develop a scientific network and promote the company’s analytical knowledge and experience through publications, oral presentations, and posters
- PhD (e.g. analytical chemistry, biochemistry, chemistry, bioengineering) or equivalent by experience. Preferably 15 years of experience in R&D Pharma or Biotech.
- Experience in the broader aspects of drug development and more specifically CMC is a plus.
- You are a specialist in multiple complex analytical domains.
- You speak and write English fluently. Knowledge of Dutch is an extra asset.
WHAT THE COMPANY OFFERS
- You will be part of a family owned, long term focused and ambitious laboratory organization
- You will join a dynamic team and have a position with autonomy and responsibility with opportunities to take initiatives to support further growth
- You will be offered a competitive salary with fringe benefits, a green work environment and the possibility to join their bike lease program, flexible working hours, a healthy lunch, and a pleasant fun club
You are stimulated in your personal growth; we build on your talents in accordance with our ambitions