Job opportunitiesAll vacancies
Sales Representative Cardiology
Experienced sales professionals responsible (directly or indirectly) for achieving sales targets and promoting the products to medical practitioners and allied health care professionals; for a specific account, product or a given territory in a specialty area. Brings specialist knowledge in the required therapeutic area.
- Develop business plans and implement related activities like customer events, sales & marketing campaigns, sales presentations necessary to achieve agreed objectives.
- Accountable for achieving agreed sales, productivity and performance targets within agreed budgets and timescales.
- Provide Key account/hospital network support, market access support, including referral networks.
- Have a deep understanding in the respective specialist area and priority products.
- Maintain and enhance knowledge of products, product strategy, positioning, key messages, programs, company developments, customers, and competitors.
- Achieve agreed contact, coverage and frequency targets through various communication channels.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and best in class customer relationship.
- Ensure the accurate and timely completion of all reports.
- Handle enquiries and complaints quickly and professionally and in accordance with company procedures.
- Contribute positively to the Sales and Marketing team through co-operative relationships and collaborative efforts to achieve team and company objectives.
- Provide input into effective use of promotional funds and territory sales forecasting.
- Follow all adverse events guidelines, and Code of Conduct Guidelines as promoted by Demonstrate Behavior in accordance with code of practices.
- In case of a Manager/ Leader; the person is responsible for the sales planning; target; reporting; and knowledge of the team/account and of himself/herself.
- Reporting of technical complaints / adverse events / special case scenarios related to products within 24 hours of receipt.
- Distribution of marketing samples (where applicable).
- Working in the North Center region of the country
- Showing a lot of curiosity
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Likes to work within & with a cross functional team
- Having an experience at Cardiologist level is an asset
- Dutch & English
- Established Network to target Customer Group desirable
- Market Knowledge and Network is desirable
- Sales in Healthcare / Pharma / related business
- Specific Product knowledge desirable
- Strong customer orientation
- Working experience within the pharmaceutical industry
- Being resilient
- Business Mindset
- Stakeholder Engagement
Technical / Functional Skills & Knowledge:
- Knowledge of customer, customer journey, patient and patient journey