Job opportunitiesAll vacancies
Our client is a high-tech medtech company that develops, installs and operates fall detection and prevention devices.
You are here to play a critical role in the expansion and development of the company as you will drive the quality of our software and hardware. Our systems are made of custom IoT devices, servers and software we develop in-house.
This is a new role in our company that will have a direct and significant impact on our scaling ambitions!
Your role is to own and manage the quality assurance processes for hardware releases, production and software releases. This includes hardware acceptance tests, quality monitoring processes with our suppliers and software verification and testing.
In your position you will also be the "black belt" of the quality and processes management and mentor others towards our quality objectives.
You ensure that our software quality is excellent and that new developments are ready to deploy
- Define/maintain the testing strategy
- Write and document test scripts
- Perform tests and document possible issues
- Assist the development teams in analysis of functional and technical defects
- Collaborate to software releases schedule with the development team
Hardware Quality Management
You ensure that the hardware is of top quality and that quality is continuously improved
- Define and maintain the QA/QC processes for hardware production (outsourced)
- Identification of defects and reporting to vendors
- Oversee vendor quality processes
- Interface with vendor quality management for tracking of problems
- Manage the RMA and re-validation processes
- Tracking and follow-up of quality notice/bulletins from vendors
- Ensure that hardware deployment throughput can be achieved
- Act as a facilitator for processes development across the company
- Mentor and train colleagues around operational and quality processes
- Facilitate quality and problem discussions as needed
Your experience and skills
You already have a few years of experience in a similar position. You want to use your sense of quality and your rigor to anchor a strong sense of quality and scale it up.
You think pragmatically and like well structured and organized processes. You love producing detailed and thorough analysis and reports with clear results and solutions.
- Master of Science in engineering or computer science
- Experience with electronics / IoT / IT infrastructure
- Demonstrable experience with quality management and quality processes
- Experience managing vendor quality
- Experience with continuous improvement processes
- Good familiarity with software testing processes
- A LeanSixSigma certification is a plus; Familiarity with agile methodologies is nice to have
- English and French are required
- an active knowledge of German is a plus
What we're offering
- A full time contract within a fast growing scale-up;
- A competitive salary package;
- Possibility to ‘grow’ in responsibility;
- Joining a company with a clear societal impact;