Job opportunitiesAll vacancies
Quality Assurance Officer
For a Belgian company, active in sales and distribution of medicines, self-care products and medical devices, we are looking for a QA Officer. The company aims to maximize access to medicines for all people by offering affordable care in all therapeutic areas. The Quality Assurance Officer’s main focus will be on the quality management system in the monitoring of the daily (mainly quality (GDP) related) activities. He/she also supports the Responsible Person in the follow-up of the daily quality related activities. You work in a small team, and you report directly to the Pharmaceutical & Medical Affairs Director.
WHO ARE YOU?
- You are pro-active and you like to take initiative.
- You are open minded, resilient and result oriented.
- You are flexible and ready to grow with us.
- You like to work with computer systems.
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
You will join a fast-growing company, an open and dynamic environment which allows you to further shape your role and career. The environment is stimulating, enhancing a self-steering mentality and rewards individual initiative taking.
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- You will be the “Super User” of the QMS - system Scilife and assisting colleagues in its correct use.
- You will work on the staff training, documenting job profiles in Scilife and drawing up an annual training plan.
- You will keep the Quality Manual and SOP management up to date.
- You will handle returns, quality complaints (follow-up temperature excursions), recalls, deviations, change control's, CAPA's, administrative release considering the GDP guidelines.
- You oversee and perform self-inspections, audits, annual self-inspection plan.
- You assure the qualification of suppliers and customers
- You can be a link between the company and the health authorities, notified bodies and suppliers.
- 2 or 3 years of relevant experience in QA
- Master Life Sciences, Pharmaceutical Sciences is an asset
- Strong communication skills
- Fluent in Dutch, French, and English
- Good presentation and networking skills