Job opportunitiesAll vacancies
Product Specialist Radio Embolization
This specialist will be responsible for promoting our new radio embolisation solution that complements our existing IO portfolio. Entering this new business segment is a strategic investment and should reinforce our company as a leading player in Interventional Oncology, a future growth engine for the Interventional Systems division. The main tasks will be:
1. Technical support to clinical stakeholders:
- Provide interventional radiologists (IR) with tools and clinical evidence to introduce our Holmium based technology to oncologists
- Provide technical support in the operating room with doctors and with teams (EVI reps or IO reps/specialists);
- Preparation, facilitation and presentation of program (technology, logistics, regulatory pathways and clinical evidence) towards oncologists and all others relevant call points (economic buyers, pharmacy staff etc)
- Technical training for certification of physicians and medical staff;
- Presence on the Congress as a technical expert;
- Develop relationships with KOL in close collaboration with local rep/ MKG and MKG EMEA.
2. Collaboration with ECMD and Medical Advisors
- Liaise on a steady basis with ECMD to ensure up to date communications on all clinical activities (RCT, IIT, etc)
- Identify with local sales organization potential investigators to build up a strong clinical curriculum with spheres. Liaise and plan with Medical Advisors all field and follow up activities.
- Closely collaborate with your country Medical Advisor to promote technology in all centers performing TARE procedures.
3. Collaboration with Marketing
- Participation in Training programs for sales teams in collaboration with EMEA and local IO product managers
- Support the development of marketing tools for internal and external distribution in collaboration with MKG EMEA
- Competitive intelligence: Contribution to bring all relevant information to local & EMEA marketing and sales teams
- Technical referent for marketing teams and R&D: feedback on market needs and issues, key point of contact at customer level.
- Follow closely the Beta assessment phase with MKG EMEA before launch in Europe
- Participation in European projects as a technical expert.
- Participation in all courses or customer workshops organized by Europe,
- Active participation in all regional and / or national events
4. Collaboration with Market Access Manager and Regulatory Affairs
- Liaise with Market Access Manager to facilitate new markets entry of the technology
- Participate in all meetings related to reimbursement or approval process on your assigned country(ies)
- Master or bachelor degree in the field of nuclear medicine, radiology or physics; or experience of at least 5 years in the angio/radiology department
- Practical and technical expertise of interventional oncology is an asset
- Experience in selling radiotherapy or knowledge of the nuclear medicine is a plus
- Operational level of English (written and oral) required.
- Willing to travel throughout Belgium and Luxembourg. Headquarter is in Leuven, Belgium.