Job opportunitiesAll vacancies
Pharmaceutical Development Project Manager
We are currently looking for a Project Manager. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing, coordinating, and delivering product development programs from an early-stage development phase until filing to Health Authorities, launch and routine commercial manufacturing.
In a matrix organization, as Project Manager, you will:
- Work together with project team members and research scientists who would take on all scientific and technical matters in experimental study designs.
- Prepare target product profiles, project development plans and budgets.
- Prepare and keep up-to-date project timelines and costs and provide input for financial planning.
- Organize efficient external and internal communication (periodic calls, ad-hoc calls, check lists, work specifications).
- Co-ordinate external and internal project responsibilities against objectives and within budget.
- Act as an internal or external point of contact with awareness of technical milestones and timelines as well as contractual obligations.
- Assist with the preparation of requests for proposals and project proposals.
- Monitor progress of individual projects, anticipate, and manage risks and use or develop appropriate metrics as required.
- Prepare stage-gate reports for e.g., project strategy, progress, issues, risks, updated timelines, and costs.
YOUR PROFESSIONAL PROFILE
- Minimum Qualification: MSc or PhD in Pharmacy, Chemistry or equivalent.
- Minimum Experience: 7 years’ experience in pharmaceutical product development and project management.
- Languages: English (written and verbal) - French is an asset.
- Experienced Microsoft Project software user.
- Ability to understand commercial contracts.
- Demonstrate strong work ethics, and effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Show an organizational aptitude to be part of an outstanding team.
- Be flexible and have a strong team player attitude with the ability to motivate and to inject energy into the project teams.
- Have strong interpersonal skills and a collaborative and trust enabling working style for building partnerships among key stakeholders.
- Have the adaptability, flexibility, independence, and resourcefulness to both lead a big vision strategy while also willing to roll-up-sleeves and multi-task to thrive in a growing environment.
- Show respect for individuals and cultural difference across different countries.
- Demonstrate efficient utilization of time and resources.
- Be proactive and result-oriented with a focus on business.
- Can steer external partners.