Job opportunitiesAll vacancies
Payroll & Compensation Specialist
We are looking for a Payroll and Compensation Specialist to manage the payroll and C&B activities for the 200 employees of our corporate headquarters (Brussels and Luxembourg
Beside the daily management of the payroll and benefits activities in Workday, the role implies being the first line of contact on payroll, benefits, and social legislation for Belgium and
Luxembourg. It also involves data and reporting responsibilities, as well as process & policies ownership and continuous improvement.
Considered as the right hand of the Corporate HR Manager, the Payroll and C&B Specialist will also provide support in diverse HR-related projects.
Our ideal candidate will combine Belgian payroll and C&B capabilities (including for an expatriates’ population) and ability to operate within an international environment (global headquarters).
Project management and process improvement mindset are also a must.
For a population of approximatively 160 employees based in Brussels and Luxembourg (including expatriates), the role aims to:
- Manage daily payroll activities in Workday, in collaboration with SD Worx.
- Be the first line of contact for questions related to payroll, benefits, and social legislation.
- Ensure local C&B policies are market competitive and attractive, in line with global policies.
- Develop and maintain policies & standards (car policy, homeworking policy, work regulations).
- Support the Rewards Team on the annual salary review and the incentive process, manage the administration of all fixed and variable pay elements/benefits in Workday and coordinate
- the annual bonus optimization (warrants-Fund Option Plan) process.
- Manage administration & documents for employees (contracts, addendums, career interruption requests, benefits, insurances, different certificates…).
- Provide reporting on HR metrics & data.
- Lead C&B projects and continuous improvements on local administrative & payroll processes.
- Maintain updated knowledge of payroll & benefits related legislation to ensure compliance and continuous improvements.
- Belgian end-to-end payroll administration experience built in an international environment (incl. expatriates’ population).
- Knowledge of Belgian (and ideally Luxembourg) social law.
- Experience in Compensation & Benefits administration.
- Strong analytical skills and proficiency with Excel.
- Process orientation with a natural desire to continuously optimize existing procedures and ways of working.
- Experience in payroll reporting and data management.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills to develop solid collaboration with diverse types of stakeholders.
- Motivation to work in a fast-paced environment in transformation, in a global headquarters.2
- Knowledge of E-blox and Workday is highly ap
- At ease to work in English, Dutch and French.
We offer a unique opportunity to join a Belgian global company with a very international & collaborative culture that is transforming dynamically and that is committed to its future growth, service excellence and employee engagement. Next to a competitive salary and benefits package, we offer an impactful role and real growth opportunities. The company and its subsidiaries encourage diversity and inclusion in the workplace; they are an Equal Opportunity Employer.