Job opportunitiesAll vacancies
The purpose of this role is to position the company as the preferred industry partner in Belgium, while executing on the company's growth objectives in West Flanders. The successful candidate will champion a customer-centric and collaborative mindset in that region to (a) drive adoption of key hospital & biosimilars products, (b) nurture customer relationships in public and private hospitals/clinics (hereinafter referred to as our "key accounts") and (c) execute on the company’s strategy. The candidate shall be able to work in a fast-moving environment and navigate uncertainty with optimism and drive.
SKILLS AND PERSONALITY
- Work towards achieving sales, productivity & other performance targets within aligned budgets and timelines.
- Interact with key HCPs in West Flanders to address their professional needs and promote The company’s products in select therapeutic areas. Such interactions can be done face to facein
- Hospitals/clinics/symposiums/other events, or virtually using different types of channels.
- In doing so, (a) drive the execution of customer-centric projects set-up by the team, (b) consistently nurture customer relationships, and (c) handle customers' enquiries and/or complaints professionally, in accordance with company procedures (when/if applicable).
- Ensure consistent and compliant reporting of these interaction activities
- Consistently enhance your knowledge of the sector and shape your key account strategy
- This includes, but is not limited to, owning your segmentation and targeting plan. • In line with this, collaborate with the team to ensure an optimal allocation of promotionalbudget, and work with them to create relevant patient-centric marketing materials
- Continuously develop knowledge of the company’s products & services, strategy and competition
- Contribute positively to the culture of the company by fostering a curious, inspired and unbossed mindset
- 3 years scientific sales and sales management experience in hospital settings
- Successful track record of key account relationship management
- Established network of specialists in West Flanders
- Fluency in Dutch and English (both written and spoken language)
- Experience using digital platforms and navigating uncertain and fast-paced environment
- Ability to derive business insights and share competitive updates
- Active learning
- Building confidence in new situations
Optional but preferred:
- Experience in biosimilars and/or immunology
- French spoken language
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS (KPIS)
- Achievement of sales revenues and execution of call plan vs targets
- Customer Satisfaction and Customer relationship building
- Maintenance of Key Accounts
- Sales Planning and Reporting