Job opportunitiesAll vacancies
Medical Affairs Assistant
As a Medical Affairs Assistant, you will support the company through excellent working knowledge of the team and manager’s accountabilities. In this position, you will also provide administrative support by handling information requests, preparing reports, preparing correspondence, arranging meetings/conference calls, and participating, if requested.
- Conduct activities and interactions consistent with Company values and in compliance with the Code of Conduct and supporting Policies and Standards relevant to your role. Complete all required training on the AZ Code of Conduct and supporting Policies and Standards on time. Report potential issues of non-compliance.
In addition, for Managers and Project Team Leaders:
- Ensure and monitor compliance by team members and third parties by (a) positively reinforcing the Code of Conduct and all relevant Policies and Standards of the company, (b) ensuring completion of all required training, (c) fostering a culture of openness in which employees are comfortable raising questions or concerns, and (d) immediately addressing and reporting, as appropriate, instances of non-compliance.
- Manager Accountabilities at the company include Ethical Conduct and Compliance, Team Management, Performance Management, Individual Development Planning, Talent Management, Recruitment, People information, SHE accountabilities, and Fiscal and Financial awareness.
- Leaders with accountability for GXP areas are expected to understand the legal and regulatory requirements of their roles in providing appropriate resources (which could be human, financial, material, facilities, and equipment) to maintain the Quality system and continually improve its effectiveness.
Leadership and Functional Capabilities
- Exemplify the company’s Values and behaviors (see annex)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Understanding of the business environment and culture of the company (national)
- Excellent organization skills
- Priority setting, self-management & time management
- Able to build a professional working relationship with all levels of management and staff
- Able to build long-term relationships with vendors and clients
- Able to work independently,
- Minimum Secretarial degree
- Previous experience as assistant
- Excellent computer skills: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, outlook, internet, SAP,
- Trilingual: French, Dutch and English
- Experience in the pharmaceutical industry
Key Relationshops to Reach Solutions
- Line managers
- External vendors and suppliers