Job opportunitiesAll vacancies
Market Access Consultant
For an international and fast-growing consulting company, we’re searching for a Market Access Consultant for the BENELUX team to sustain to the company’s growth. This BeNeLux team manages local projects and projects spanning the EU in collaboration with local offices and partners. The company provides Market Access consultancy for pharmaceuticals, medical devices, vaccines, and diagnostics. The company’s group offers a comprehensive range of services along the entire pharmaceutical value chain. They provide Market Access consultancy at every level, including: strategic counselling, payer’s research, price determination, reimbursement filing and health economics services. Their client’s portfolio includes small to medium sized biotech and medical device companies, as we well as large pharmaceutical companies.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
You will have the following responsibilities:
- Within this role you will be servicing a range of pharmaceutical, medical device and diagnostics clients across a broad range of activities.
- In your role you will manage your own projects. In addition, will be acting as a project director working alongside the General Manager keeping oversight of all running projects to ensure projects meet to the deadlines set out.
- Define optimal pricing & reimbursement and evidence generation strategies for new products and for line extensions considering the specificity of the local and European environment, in collaboration with all involved departments across the clients' organization.
- Prepare reimbursement applications for new products and for line extensions to obtain the inclusion of the product in the list of reimbursed products at the best possible reimbursement conditions. This will be in collaboration with one of their Health Economics experts.
- Maintain reimbursement throughout the product life cycle (revisions, new indications, arrival of generics…).
- Participate as Market Access representative in relevant meetings toward the public affairs for the clients of the group
- Act as a Project Manager for European projects collaborating with local offices and partners.
- A master’s degree in life science.
- Proven experience of at least 3-year in Market Access in Belgium and/or the Netherlands.
- Fluency in French or Dutch and English is mandatory.
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent oral and writing skills to handle relationships with high level stakeholders
- Organization and planning skills. Ability to prioritize work according to the priorities of the business. Sense of urgency is critical to avoid any delay in submissions/answers
- Strong Analytical skills
- Critical thinking
- Strategic thinking
- Excellent team player
- Any experience in a consulting environment or project management will be considered as a strong asset
- Experience in Regulatory Affairs is considered as an asset
- Experience as Responsible for information and publicity is considered as an asset
- An Additional Degree such as: MBA, MSc in Health economics, MSc in Global public health, PharmD, PhD in Economics, Epidemiology, Business engineering, Finance, Public Health, Pharmacy, Health Outcomes Research, Health Services Research
- The chance to join a fast-growing international consulting company
- Integration within a team of Market Access and Health Economics Specialists will broaden your knowledge and enhance your potential
- Remote working with weekly staff meeting at the office in Brussels