Job opportunitiesAll vacancies
Key Account Manager North
For a specialized international Pharmaceutical company, we are looking for a Key Account Manager to further develop the company’s presence in Rare Hematology in Flanders. This person will develop and implement an integrated account plan with all relevant stakeholders to maximize brand performance of the hematology portfolio and to successfully launch new products in the Dutch speaking part of Belgium. Next to this, the KAM will develop and maintain a multidisciplinary network with relevant stakeholders that can influence in the company’s areas of expertise.
- Identify, analyze, and share with the team structural insights and trends from: the market, our stakeholders and their roles, the patient flow, competitive intelligence
- Develop an account plan with own activities (visits, meetings) and, on a regular basis, and correctly use the Veeva CRM system for capturing field knowledge. Therefore identifying and prioritizing target customers which are most important to drive business outcomes.
- Participate in the National & International Congresses (booth participation, customer support, scientific updates...)
- Embrace and drive omnichannel touchpoints (webinars, digital content, veeva engage emails, remote meetings, …) as a complement to 1:1 meetings
- Identify, develop, and roll-out local added-value customer service projects or customer support in cross-functional agreement with the foundational objective to connect customer needs with the company’s brand and service offering
- Take on the full project management for a selection of customer centric projects , depending on the market needs
- Work closely with the cross-functional team to contribute to the brand planning process
- Maintain an accurate track record of spending within agreed budgets
- Constantly improve knowledge on the therapeutic area(s) through the participation in congresses, meetings, refresher courses, and self-learning.
- Represent the BeLux company in (inter)national meetings as appropriate
- Act in a compliant manner:
- Constantly be alert for / monitor the use of drugs and adverse events reported by healthcare professionals in accordance with the current law requirements
- Ensure accurate medical information towards the Health Care Practitioners according to and in compliance with the company’s policies and with current local and international HCC regulations.
- Apply and respect legislative and company requirements concerning drug scientific information, drug safety and ethical code. In case of problems, act appropriately and inform his/her supervisor.
- You have a minimum of 5 years’ medical pharmaceutical industry experience in a commercial field based role; ideally with experience in the hematology and/or rare disease area, onco-hematology being a surplus
- You hold a bachelor’s or master’s degree in a scientific or (para)medical field
- You have strong business acumen
- You embody constructive teamworking skills and have excellent interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
- You demonstrate digital savviness and are able to navigate in an omnichannel setting, fostering various communication tools (internally and towards customers)
- You’re a proficient in Dutch, English and preferably also French
- You hold project management skills
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
- A competitive salary plus benefits
- An energizing role in a small & passionate team
- An innovative agile working culture, where success is recognized & celebrated, and challenges are relished
- The opportunity to reach and surpass your potential and develop both personally and professionally
- The opportunity to contribute with your strength to serve people with rare diseases in urgent need of treatment
You will land in a small enthusiastic team and we would love it if you also like working and contributing proactively in cross-functional settings and find pleasure in growing networks and co-creating solutions with colleagues and customers. You are agile and flexible by nature, with an outgoing positive attitude. In addition, you must demonstrate behaviors in line with the company’s core values:
- Care (act in the best interest of patients, colleagues and company)
- Ambition (stay hungry and challenge the status quo)
- Urgency (act now because patients can't wait and the market won't)
- Ownership (take decisions and act on them)
- Partnership (work together so we all win)