Job opportunitiesAll vacancies
We are currently looking for an HR Manager. The successful candidate will be responsible for everything related to employee management. From payroll and contract management to organizing training days and educational materials for new employees.
The HR Manager will have the following taks and responsabilities:
- Responsible for implementing and executing general HR processes
- Main contact with payroll agency (incl expats) and other payroll related companies
- Main contact with car fleet agency
- Internal contact point for day-to-day related HR matters; follow up on individual expenses
- Provide support and guidance on the full life cycle recruitment process, including sourcing, screening, interviewing, hiring, and onboarding (HR, access, IT, group insurance, etc)
- Develop and implement HR policies and procedures
- Develop performance management programs to help ensure employees understand their job responsibilities and expectations
- Build out/further develop a compensation strategy based on market research and pay surveys
- Ensure the company's compliance with local regulations
- Nurture a positive working environment
YOUR PROFESSIONAL PROFILE
- Minimum bachelor's degree in in human resources or a related field and 7 years of human resource experience
- Effective verbal and written communication skills (English, Dutch, French)
- High ethical standards with demonstrated experience handling highly sensitive information
- Demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Show an organizational aptitude to be part of an outstanding team.
- Be flexible and have a strong team player attitude with the ability to motivate and to inject energy into the project teams.
- People-centric professional with excellent attention to detail
- Have strong interpersonal skills and a collaborative and trust enabling working style for building partnerships among key stakeholders.
- Have the adaptability, flexibility, independence and resourcefulness to both lead a big vision strategy while also willing to roll-up-sleeves and multi-task to thrive in a growing environment.
- Show respect for individuals and cultural difference across different countries.
- Demonstrate efficient utilization of time and resources.
- Be proactive and result-oriented with a focus on business.
This job description serves only to give a broad outline of the duties required and may be renewed and amended at periodic intervals in the consultation with the post holder.