Job opportunitiesAll vacancies
We are currently looking for a Group Controller. The successful candidate will be responsible for organizing and managing the accounting, budgeting, planning and forecasting department.
As a Group Controller, you will the following main responsibilities:
Prepare monthly, quarterly and yearly reporting financial package including P&L, Balance sheet, Cash flow, Dashboard, and Performance reporting.
- Monitor the day-to-day financial operations withing the company, such as payroll, invoicing, and other transactions with the support of our Senior Accountant;
- Prepare the IFRS reporting and the Annual Report;
- Establish and maintain financial policies and procedures for the company;
- Control the integrity of financial data;
Budgeting, Planning and Forecasting
- Build and lead annual budget, the short- and mid-term planning, top line evolution and investment opportunities ensuring compliance to company strategy and financial guidance
- Monitor budget, coordinate monthly exercise to early identification of deviation vs budget and understand/explain main differences
- Proactively escalate any budget and timeline concerns, risks and issues that may impact the project and engages appropriate representatives to manage outcomes
Tax, Grant, ESG and M&A project
- Assist the CFO and the management in providing support in areas: Financial Planning, Financial Position, Tax, Grants, ESG reporting and M&A projects
- Coordinate ad hoc analysis, business cases and provide assessment to facilitate decision making, ERP and Financial Systems
- Assist the CFO in designing automated solutions for recurrent reporting including setup of workflows for A&P and A&R;
- Integrate financial & non-financial data together in order to support business decisions.
- You hold a University Degree in Finance or Business Administration, or an Engineering degree with an additional Master in Finance
- You have 5 to 10 years of relevant experience
- You are a finance specialist (IFRS, Tax) with project management skills
- Experience in a pharmaceutical environment is considered a plus
- You have excellent analytical skills and have the ability to summarize big amounts of information into concise and structured presentations
- You have knowledge and experience of the IFRS norms
- You are able to challenge the business in a diplomatic but decisive way
- You are structured an highly organized with a pro-active, hands-on attitude;
- You have proven experience in developing and implementing novel technological solutions and processes
- You have the ability to influence others with or without authority at all levels of the organization and work cross-functionally
- You have excellent written, presentation and verbal communication skills in English.
- Flexibility to work in a continuously changing start-up environment
- High ethical standards with demonstrated experience handling highly sensitive information
- Be flexible and have a strong team player attitude with the ability to motivate and to inject energy into the project teams
- People-centric professional with excellent attention to detail and capable of working in a structured way
- Have strong interpersonal skills and a collaborative and trust enabling working style for building partnerships among key stakeholders
- Have the adaptability, flexibility, independence and resourcefulness to roll-up-sleeves and multi-task to thrive in a growing environment
- Enjoy investigating and digging deeper to find answers/solutions
- Have affinity for legal proceedings and its rules and deadlines
- Show respect for individuals and cultural difference across different countries
- Demonstrate efficient utilization of time and resources
- Be proactive and result-oriented with a focus on business.