Job opportunitiesAll vacancies
Global Market Developer
The company loves to be one step ahead of the field and to set new standards. Getting data efficiently in a reliable way is crucial to translational and drug development research. Nuclear molecular imaging increases the speed and quality of life science research. The company’s mission is to improve the accessibility to these imaging technologies for teams in translational and drug development research.
The team consists of 25 people in Ghent and beyond. They are pushing the field of preclinical research to new horizons and contribute to cures for diseases such as cancer and Alzheimer's disease. They do so by developing preclinical imagers, CUBES, allowing researchers to perform high-quality SPECT/CT and PET/CT studies without complex system handling and with very limited lab space requirements.
Here is the opportunity to be part of a dynamic company that is passionate about giving scientists the right tools to preclinically test new drugs and perhaps, down the line, help cure cancer once and for all! They are an experienced team of driven individuals, devoted to being best of class in their preclinical segment. To support the fast growth, they are looking for a hands-on Global Market Developer to join them on this exciting journey!
As a Global Market Developer, you are passionate about the opportunities that preclinical molecular imaging offers and you want to evangelize the translational medicine and drug development community. You like to work autonomously on approaches to reach new contacts; digitally and at conferences. The first months you will get to know the product portfolio and the internal processes. You will be the link between the operations and the sales team. You work in close collaboration with the sales team and the market product manager to build and support a strong market development strategy.
- Initial phase of the responsibilities will consist of mainly internal supporting the already existing sales team. You will get to know the product portfolio and the internal processes. Later on, you use your knowledge to further expand the business.
- You want to spread the word and represent the brand at international conferences.
- You are curious and eager to explore new ways to put the company on the map and enter with the products into markets that have little to no experience with molecular imaging yet.
- Ideally you have affinity with oncology markets including, but not limited to, theranostics.
- You are willing to develop full ownership over the nuclear molecular imaging market development strategy, planning and execution.
- You find a CRM tool that you will put in the market
- You have a scientific background in biology, medicine, bio-engineering or similar and are passionate to know all the ins and outs of the molecular imaging tools you bring to the market
- You have at least 3-5 years’ experience in a commercial role with a clear love to be the first to seal the deal with new types of customers
- You have great interpersonal skills that allow you to build bridges – both internally and externally
- You want to be in Ghent (BE) on a weekly basis to connect with colleagues whilst also willing to travel to North America and Asia when required
Sounds like you’re the right person for the job? Looking forward to hearing from you!