Job opportunitiesAll vacancies
Executive Sales Director
The Executive Sales Director develops, leads and motivates an international team responsible for promoting, selling and supporting the company's products and services in the field of chemistry and radiochemistry. He/she establishes and cultivates a culture of high performance and continuous improvement through constant and ongoing communication.
The Executive Sales Director develops and implements strategic and tactical plans to promote sales and support the company's products and services. He or she also plays an active role in the strategy and monitoring of the development of new products and services.
He reports directly to the Chief Executive Officer. He is a member of the Management Committee.
Strategy & Product Life Cycle
- Define and implement strategies for promoting and selling the company's products and services.
- Actively participate in the Sales & Operation Planning (S&OP) process and the Product Life Cycle (PLC) in conjunction with R&D to ensure the successful launch of new products.
- Delivering sales, promotion and customer satisfaction targets.
- Ensure installation, training and technical support for equipment and services
- Define and integrate into the sales strategy products resulting from acquisitions made by the company.
- Open and develop the company's subsidiaries abroad to meet customer needs.
- Develop and maintain a strong relationship or partnership with key customers by understanding their needs and anticipating potential new business opportunities.
- Research and develop new opportunities and marketing plans by understanding customer needs. Carrying out market research and strategic marketing.
- Closely monitoring and analysing changes in market needs, changes in product and service performance, and changes in competitors and regulations.
- Promoting the company's products, services and values.
- Developing and maintaining distributor networks.
- Providing training and sharing customer information.
Tools & Process
- Compiling and reporting sales figures and customer feedback across the various departments, with a key strategic input into the improvement and development of current and future products.
- Implement CRM and sales management tools.
- To handle the legal and contractual aspects of the company's commercial activities
- Ensuring the proper delivery and financial monitoring of contracted services and projects.
- Develop a relationship of trust within the teams and promote teamwork
- Provide ongoing training for sales, marketing and support teams and distributors
- Establish and cultivate a high-performance culture of continuous improvement through practice and constant communication.
- Implement a professional development strategy that includes an effective learning design, concrete measures and an implementation plan.
Being part of the company
- Helping to professionalise the company by supporting its growth and internationalisation
- Apply the procedures of the Quality Management System
- Support and participate in improvements to the Quality Management System
- Comply with health and safety rules and standards
- Communicate deviations and malfunctions and suggest improvements
- Represent and promote the company’s values
Background and experience
- Master's degree in science, management science or similar field
- At least 10 years' experience in a similar role
- Experience in life sciences or medical technology
- Experience in managing and leading a sales team
- Fluency in English C1 min and a 3rd language is an advantage
- Proficiency in the Office suite
- Proven track record in change management
- Experience in developing subsidiaries abroad
- Experience in acquiring and integrating companies in Belgium or abroad
- Discretion and confidentiality in handling and managing information
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to absorb large amounts of information and link strategies and priorities to key business initiatives
- Ability to see the big picture and take a strategic view
- Excellent interpersonal skills with both staff and customers or users of the company's products or services
- Initiative and decision-making
- Ability to summarise and analyse
- Ability to put forward persuasive proposals. Solution-oriented
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Open for business travel