Job opportunitiesAll vacancies
Data Insight & Business Planning Manager
The Data Insights & Business Planning Manager is responsible to proactively support priority brands with early databased and actionable insights and analytics to accelerate adoption of NVS brands making an impact for the product performance and patients. The role is a business partner, supporting and challenging the brand teams.
- Provide insights from diverse data sources with AI Predictive analytics for next best actions for brands, transforming analytics from a historical growth view to a forward-looking predictive perspective.
- Supports local forecast validation (with finance+ marketing)
- Oversees brand data, vendor management and insight generation (patient records, LRx, IQVIA data...)
- Field and brand team analytical support and training
- Single point of contact to help navigate through all the systems: Local BI and SFE Qlik Dashboards, Medical DICE, SAM Oncore, Dynamic Data Trackers, IQVIA (and other Third Parties) offer, PharmaScan Tool, ...
- Ensures analytics rigor through hypothesis generation & feedback loop
- Implement concrete best practices from global, region and other CPOs
REPORTS & KPIs
- Monitor launch for early signs of under/over delivery and ideally leverage AI advanced analytics to predict uptake vs plans with implications for therapeutic area/brand from commercial excellence perspective
- KPIs tracking that measures the overall performance of the brand and factors that indicate under or over-performance
- Ensures all analytics reporting is delivered according to quality and time requirements merging all relevant data sources.
- Tracking measures of key projects and investments, measuring the ROI and impact sharing across all levels
- Support creation of brand, TA & leadership decks & meeting contributions, with support from Self Service dashboards.
- Pipeline insights and analytics -market research, data support for forecasting, ad hoc analysis on market
- Market Research project management and leading local projects
- Above-brand market research
- Proactively recommends and manages primary research projects to answer brands’ key business questions
- Maintains a deep understanding of brands insights across various inputs to ensure decision are made with data objectively.
- Challenge the brand team with data and findings from market research to accelerate performance
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills are essential
- Proven ability to apply data and insights to commercial decisions and situations; strong business acumen
- Proven experience of collaborating with commercial stakeholder across the business
- Confidence to challenge and influence various stakeholders on decisions and strategy
- Comfortable to lead and develop solutions
- Proactive, clear and engaging communication
- Agile collaboration and stakeholder management
- Demonstrates a customer-focused mindset
- Lives our business culture, values and behaviours