Job opportunitiesAll vacancies
Commercial Projects Coordinator
New projects implementation is crucial to ensure growth in Belgium for biosimilars and hospital portfolio.
In line with the Global&Regional Marketing, you will be managing coordinating defining KPIs and monitoring performance of key projects defined by BU to drive growth for biosimilar and hospital portfolio products in Belgium through innovation and patient/customer focus.
You will be responsible for coordinating the in-country cross functional team to achieve project come live on time and as per local + internal processes and procedures.
This role will deliver flawless execution of key projects within the BU to support Differentiation and Growth.
TASKS / RESPONSIBILITIES
- Drive the implementation of the key projects for portfolio. Development and implementation of new services and tools towards customers (examples Biocare, Moonwalk)
- Support the field team with up to date information & efficiently implement field projects with the PS and KAMs
- To support the implementation of local events & congresses.
- To implement the sponsorship request
- To coordinate the contract management for the team
- Internal “Customers”: to establish and maintain an excellent network & relationships
- Support the team for the promotional materials
- Together with TALs, Brand Managers, coordinate the A&P and POs
- Accountable for the planning of budgets for the projects with the team
- Implementation of marketing activities and events according to budget and plans
- Smart investment (budget) allocations
- Support to BU team, including coordinating the activities of members of the team as appropriate in order to achieve success (WIN meeting, CORE meetings, Monthly business deep-dives)
SKILLS AND PERSONALITY
- University degree - scientific background or equivalent by experience
- Interest in marketing and healthcare or pharmaceutical business
- Fluent in English, Dutch, French
- Excellent IT skills
- Standing alone: high level of personal accountability, can be counted on when times are tough, is comfortable working alone on though assignments
- Learning on the fly: learns quickly when facing new problems, open to change, analyses both successes and failures for clues to improvement, experiments and will try anything to find new solutions
- Interpersonal savvy: able to relates well to all kinds of people builds constructive and effective relationships
- Creativity: comes up with a lot of new and unique ideas, easily makes connections among previously unrelated notions
- Perseverance: pursues everything with energy, drive and a need to finish
- Priority setting: spends time on what’s important, can create focus, can sense what will help or hinder accomplishing a goal
- Ethics and values: adhers to our client’s values and behaviours