Job opportunitiesAll vacancies
Business Development Manager Germany
Our client is a fast-growing ambitious company specialized in providing flexible software solutions for the offsite construction industry. Their solutions are used at construction companies all over the world and are tailored to support production methods and technologies, from design to construction. We are looking for a Business Development Manager for the DACH region.
The Business Development Manager is responsible for business growth and profitability through new client acquisition and sales of new business to existing clients. The primary focus of the role is to identify qualified leads, manage the sales process, and win new business while building long-term relationships with prospects in a manner consistent with the company’s culture and values.
- Develop and maintain long term client relationships resulting in the expansion of client base, build awareness of services and generate revenue.
- Executing internal and external initiatives to drive profitable growth.
- Support direct sales initiative by creating and participating in sales meetings and presentations.
- Identify and attend key conferences and trade shows to increase company visibility, business opportunities.
- Negotiate contracts and agreements.
- Document leads, opportunities, proposals, and related activities in CRM.
- Liaise with client during proposal negotiation.
- Utilize internal data tracking tools to record and monitor ongoing sales activities and for producing sales metrics reports as needed.
SKILLS AND PERSONALITY
- Experience with off-site construction and/or SaaS
- Proven track record in sales and deal making
- Native German and fluent in English
- Interest in software development
- Dynamic & result driven
- Flexible nature with solution-driven mentality
- Strong communication skills