Job opportunitiesAll vacancies
Account Manager IO
As an Account Manager IO, you are a part of the BNL sales division. Your objective is to manage all sales and marketing activities for the Interventional Oncology product group within The Netherlands. By doing so, you will contribute directly to the continuous growth of Terumo. As part of the sales team, you’ll report directly to the Sales Manager.
The Interventional Systems division (TIS) provides high quality, cutting-edge solutions for cardiac and vascular surgery, and interventional procedures performed inside blood vessels. We pursue therapies that minimize physical burden on patients. We offer diagnostic and therapeutic solutions for Interventional Cardiology (IC), Peripheral Intervention (PI), and Interventional Oncology (IO).
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
As our Account Manager, you will be required to demonstrate a clear understanding and the relevant knowledge concerning the company’s strategies and objectives, as well as all the processes and systems that are implemented within the company and the relevant business units. You will focus primarily on the further development of the Interventional Oncology business. Consequently, you will be required to gain an extensive working knowledge concerning the relevant product range and services with a hands-on ability to demonstrate these in a live clinical setting.
You will have excellent negotiation skills, in order to drive top and bottom-line growth. This will allow you to create a win-win situations with our customers. Additionally, you will demonstrate excellent account planning skills to maintain a high level of qualitative relationships.
By fulfilling your role, you will demonstrate a sound knowledge of our competitors, their products and services, with a clear knowledge of possible strategies for gaining and retaining business. You will implement the defined strategies. In addition, you will search for new sales methods and possibilities, and you will contribute to the development of tactics to increase profitability.
You will be responsible for establishing and maintaining excellent relationships with key accounts and contacts promoting the company’s Corporation’s commitment to the customer and market through our Contribution to Society through Healthcare. In addition, you will liaise regularly with the sales manager and provide regular territory and activity reports.
You will represent the company on local conferences, congresses and trade fairs.
In close collaboration with the Product Manager, you will provide training and support services to internal and external customers, related to a particular product usage and good clinical practice. In addition, you will be responsible for the complaint handling, as well as the correct and complete CRM reporting.
You will establish a detailed monthly report to ensure a smooth communication and information stream. You will assume the role of the company’s representative towards many third parties. Additionally, you will assume all other responsibilities and authorities this function may require regarding new opportunities.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- You have obtained a bachelor’s or master’s degree with a Medical or Paramedical orientation. Extensive previous operational experience within a similar role will also qualify.
- You can look back on at least 3 years of experience within a similar role and/or field of expertise.
- You possess the practical knowledge or previous experience in relation to sales techniques.
- Experience within Interventional Radiology, specifically Interventional Oncology, combined with technical/device selling experience is highly desirable. Having a network with interventional radiologists, nuclear medicine physicians and oncologists is preferred.
- Being acquainted with the local market is a considerable asset.
- You will be a great influencer and an excellent listener, persuasive and driven.
- You are a team player, but also able to work independently, prioritizing your own work and always maintaining confidentiality of information.
- You possess a positive attitude and are proactive. Additionally, you possess excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills. You also perform well under pressure and within short time constraints.
WHAT THE COMPANY OFFERS
Working for this company means contributing to society through healthcare.
The company offers an attractive salary and benefits package.
We offer an opportunity to work in a top performing team. An organization where everyone is treated with respect. We strive to create a diverse, equal and inclusive work environment. We invest in our associates by offering a broad array of development opportunities.
Linked with their core value Care, the company allows a hybrid way of working, combining office with home-based work.
During your recruitment process, you’ll be able to have conversations with Santiago Janssens as the hiring manager and other passionate Terumo associates.