Job opportunities All vacancies
International Sales Director
Under the guidance and directions of the Vice-President Renal Care, the role holder is responsible for sustaining and growing the existing business in Southern Europe. This territory being one of the key emerging markets, the role will heavily focus on creating a framework for new business opportunities and defending our position in some key countries within the region.
The role holder is responsible, for executing the strategic plan and the effective management of the territory’s profit and loss for which he/she has the final responsibility. Whereby the role is concentrated on the guiding/controlling of the branches and shaping the frame for further business development for the countries handled by distributors. For this task the role holder can count on great local teams in the branches.
The International Sales Director develops together with the Branch Managers specific country objectives and guides them in achieving these goals. On the other hand he/she will help the Country Managers / Sales Managers in closing deals and ensure that the path of further development and growth is achieved by being in personal contact with key stakeholders (key distributors/healthcare authorities/ministries), whereby an overall customer satisfaction is being attained and maintained.
The International Sales Director will execute the strategic plan and adjust where needed in close collaboration with the Vice-President Renal Care, whereby he ensures that the territory specific business objectives are aligned and effectively contribute to the company business objectives.
He or she prepares the territory budget; manages and monitors business performance against budget; provides a timely and accurate management report to Vice-President Renal Care; is accountable for overall financial business performance within the territory.
- Grow and defend the position in the dedicated territory.
- Support the business development and create opportunities for growth in line with the company’s objectives.
- Guide and control the local branches in their performance and progress in every department (Sales, Operations, Logistic, HR).
- Achieve the agreed business objectives for the territories and where needed take the necessary corrective actions to improve the performance.
- Prepares and presents annual territory budget, monitors business performance and duly represents his territory at the different internal departments.
- Manages and leads the direct reports, has a control over its territory and provides accurate reporting to Vice-President Renal Care on performance in the different areas.
- Demonstrate flexibility and mobility in order to optimize contact with the different business units and entities.
- The role holder will perform all tasks in accordance with ISO quality requirements and taking core values into account.
- Responsible for the global key account. Achieve the yearly business objectives, liaise between HQ and the local organizations, control that the contractual framework agreement is being locally respected, lead the global contract negotiations and prepare the annual budget.
minimum 5 years
Submit your CV
Please submit your CV through the form below and we will contact you shortly.